Saturday, November 26, 2011

Alpine Broheims!/Domo Arigato, Aki Roboto!

Episode Titles: Alpine Broheims!/Domo Arigato, Aki Roboto!
Series: SGT Frog
Rating: Four Pandas

Panda's Tale:
When Kululu sets up a contest, a bunch of strange happenings mess up each contestant's chances. Tensions arise, and soon it's Fuyuki and Keroro's friendship at stake!
Meanwhile, Kululu has invented a new robot, and invites Aki Hinata (the mom) to test-run it. But Aki gets a little too excited and curious, and starts reigning havoc on the contest mentioned above without knowing it! And when the bot becomes self-aware... yeesh!
Contests and Battles of Comedy have come around!

Panda's Wisdom:
These two were great. They were cleverly done, and very funny. I watched them when I needed a pick-me-up, and they had me laughing out loud! Very good episodes, these two! I personally enjoy the robot one better, though! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment